Working at the Italian Centre Shop is like being part of our family. We value, reward and promote team members who are passionate about food, family, community and committed to doing a great job. We are currently looking for a Full- time Baker at our South Side (5028 104 A Street) location.
- 4:00am - 2:00pm.
- Able to work weekends
|What We Offer:
- Unlimited career advancements and strong training
- Free lunches every shift
- Flexible work schedule
- A great atmosphere where we listen to your ideas
- Excellent health benefits start after six months for full time employees
- An opportunity to work with a supportive team
- A clean and safe work environment
|What You'll Be Doing:
- Using manual and electrical processing machines
- Following recipes and/or product directions
- Roll, knead, cut, or shape dough to form rolls, buns, or other products.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets.
- Follow production schedule set out by management
- Using convection ovens in a safe manner
- Interacting with customers in a friendly manner
- Cleaning and sanitizing work area
- Other duties assigned by management
Job requires a variety of standing, walking and sitting. May be required to lift up to 50lbs.
Job may include manual and repetitive tasks.
|What We're Looking For:
- High School or GED from an accredited school system or program preferred.
- Enrolled in or have completed at least the first year of the Baking Apprenticeship Program
- Minimum 2 years experience in a bakery environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent listening skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a professional image at all times
- Work independently with little direct supervision
- Have a well-balanced concern for both task and people
- Ability to delegate duties and responsibilities
- Have a genuine concern for needs of customers
Job requires employee to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, days, weekends, and holidays. Environment can be hot and dusty.
We'd love to hear from you!