BBQ Pork Ribs
This is our go-to recipe for classic ribs. Baking these ribs in the oven to start gets you ultra-tender meat. Then, finish them on the barbeque with a delicious sauce for the best summer ribs you can ask for!
2x racks of pork side ribs (about 1kg total)
2-3 tbsp spice rub, divided (Salei Spice Sweet Heat)
200mL barbecue sauce (SAUS Coffee Barbecue sauce)
Preparation: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 50 minutes
Kitchen Equipment: baking sheet, aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Remove the membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
- Rub each rack of ribs with the spice rub, both sides; use 1-1 ½ tablespoons of spice rub per rack of ribs.
- Wrap each rack of ribs in two pieces of foil by laying the ribs on a long piece of foil; then, another piece of foil on top. Roll and crimp the edges of the two pieces of foil together, rolling the edges up to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 2-2 1/2 hours or until the meat is tender and has started to shrink away from the bones.
- Remove from the oven and unwrap the ribs.
- To finish, preheat the oven to broil or grill to 400-450F.
Recipe Pro Tips: