Burrata with Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
From butter and smoked sea salt, to cheesy toast and delectable burrata with toast, there is something for every craving. These combinations of breads and spreads work for brunch, lunch or dinner!
12 slices of Calabrese bread
1x ball burrata cheese
Extra virgin olive oil
Balsamic vinegar glaze
Preparation: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Kitchen Equipment: baking sheet
- Preheat oven to a low broil setting.
- Slice bread and put on a sheet pan. Cook bread for 3-5 minutes on low-broil until golden brown (watch carefully because each oven’s broil settings are different)
- Put burrata cheese on a plate or in a low bowl; drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze, a pinch of salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve toasted bread and top with burrata.
Recipe Pro Tips:
- Mix and match! Make all of the Breads & Spreads combinations for a beautiful spread or just one!
- Keep things easy when entertaining and simply put out all of the components, allowing guests to build their own