Love is Our Language Video Contest on Facebook
WHAT TO DO
- Post a video to our timeline, ten seconds or less, of yourself/ friends/family/colleagues saying the word ‘Love’.
- Say it in any language you like, however you like. Celebrate the word and what it means to you in ten seconds.
- Be creative. You can do anything. You could be on top of a mountain, you could propose to your sweetheart.
- You can record and post from your smartphone or make something really special and post it up via Youtube link.
- KEEP IT CLEAN AND LOVELY. Our staff made this video to give you an idea.
- The winning video entry is the one with the highest number of Likes awarded by Italian Centre Shop Fans.
- The prize is a $500 Italian Centre Shop gift certificate.
- SO THE EARLIER YOU POST YOUR VIDEO UP TO OUR TIMELINE THE LONGER YOU HAVE TO GET LIKES.
- To post a video and for votes to count you must also LIKE our page.
- Each video entry can be Liked once only be any person.
- You can ‘SHARE’ your video entry link with as many friends as you like, to get more votes.
- Videos can be posted to our timeline using whatever method you prefer, either directly from your smartphone, or via links from Youtube or other social media sites. The only rule is that it must appear in our timeline so fans can view it.
The winner is the video with the most Likes at noon MST Feb 19th 2014.
The winner must agree to have their name and photo/image/likeness posted on our social media pages and website and featured in other publicity materials.
The Italian Centre assumes the right to use competition video entries for promotional purposes without paying any fees to the creators, participants, locations whatsoever.
This contest has not been endorsed by Facebook in any way.