- Monday to Sunday Availability
- Shifts vary between 7:00am till 9:15pm
- Mornings, Mid-day, Evenings and Weekends Required
|What We Offer:
- Unlimited career advancements and strong training
- Free lunches every shift
- Flexible work schedule
- A great atmosphere where we listen to your ideas
- Excellent health benefits start after six months for full time employees
- An opportunity to work with a supportive team
- A clean and safe work environment
|What You'll Be Doing:
Duties and responsibilities
- Keeps building and property in clean and orderly condition.
- Performs routine maintenance activities.
- Performs heavy cleaning duties.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and/or vacuums floors.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Scrubs, sanitizes, and supplies restroom facilities.
- Scrubs, sanitizes and supplies all food contact surfaces.
- Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment.
- Cleans windows, mirrors, and partitions with soap and other cleansers.
- Mixes and handles cleaning solutions and chemicals in containers in preparation for cleaning, according to instructions and following Occupational Health & Safety guidelines and procedures, including WHIMIS.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power machinery to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Cleans and dusts fixtures and furniture.
- Manages inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Notifies managers regarding the need for repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Snow removal, if applicable.
- Salting external pedestrian and traffic areas, when ice is of concern.
- Keeping external facilities free of garbage and other hazards.
- Long periods of standing and walking
- Lift and/or move over 50 lbs
- Frequent bending and twisting
- Manual and repetitive task
|What We're Looking For:
- High School or GED from an accredited school system or program is preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in a custodian and/or janitorial role; however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Work independently with little direct supervision
- Organization skills
- Time management and multitasking abilities
|Working conditions: Job requires employee to work a variety of shifts including mornings, days, evenings, weekends and holidays.