Something to suit everyone’s sweet tooth, this Dessert Board is it! A variety of cookies, breads, biscuits, spreads and dips make up this magical board giving you endless combinations to create. Plus, fruit adds some freshness and a pop of colour. Get creative and wow your guests with this ultimate Dessert Board during the holiday season!
Dips & Spreads
Dulce de leche
Lotus Biscoff Spread
Breads, Cookies & Crackers
Lotus Biscoff Cookies
Fruits & Nuts
Preparation: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
Kitchen Equipment: large wooden board, small bowls (5-6), extra spoons or knives for the dips and spreads
- Start by arranging the dips in small bowls on your board: nutella, pistachio paste, dulce de leche, biscoff spread and lemon curd.
- Then, fill in the rest of the board starting with the mini panetone (since it takes up a bit more room) and follow with the remaining ingredients.
- Use the photos in this recipe to help guide your design or go with your own creative presentation! Don’t worry about fitting everything on the dessert board at once; you can always refill when needed.
- Here are a few delicious combinations based on the ingredients.
- Vanilla pizzelle topped with dulce de leche, strawberries and lemon curd
- Pistachio paste sandwiched between lotus biscoff cookies
- Mini panetone with lemon curd
- Chocolate crackers with lotus biscoff spread
- Cantuccini biscotti dipped into dulce de leche
- Mix and match ingredients based on your own tastes
- Switch out any fresh ingredients based what you can find in season or what you have in the fridge