- Monday to Sunday Availability
- Shifts vary between 7:00am till 9:15pm
- Mornings, Mid-day, Evenings and Weekends may be required
|What We Offer:
- Unlimited career advancements and strong training
- Free lunches every shift
- Flexible work schedule
- A great atmosphere where we listen to your ideas
- Excellent health benefits start after three months for Full-Time Employees
- An opportunity to work with a supportive team
- A clean and safe work environment
|What You'll Be Doing:
Duties and responsibilities
- Long periods of standing and walking
- Frequent bending and twisting
- Manual and repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in Cooler/Freezer for various periods of time
|What We're Looking For:
- High School or GED from an accredited school system or program is preferred.
- A minimum of two year experience in a warehouse role.
- A minimum of two year experience in a customer focused role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent listening skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Forklift Certificate Required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a professional image at all times
- Work independently with little direct supervision
- Have a well-balanced concern for both task and people
- Have a genuine concern for needs of customers
Job requires employee to work a variety of shifts including mornings, days, weekends and holidays. Job can also require employee to work with challenging customers and/or situations.