Working at the Italian Centre Shop is like being part of our family. We value, reward and promote team members who are passionate about food, family, community and committed to doing a great job. We are currently looking for a Part Time Front Counter Attendant at our West End (17010 90 Ave) location.
- Monday to Sunday Availability
- Must be able to work Friday & Saturday
- Shifts may vary between 8:00am to 9:00pm
|What We Offer:
- Unlimited career advancements and strong training
- Free lunches every shift
- Flexible work schedule
- A great atmosphere where we listen to your ideas
- Excellent health benefits after three months
- An opportunity to work with a supportive team
- A clean and safe work environment
|What You'll Be Doing:
- Running demonstrations at ICS location
- Setting up displays and decorating station as per Team Lead's instructions
- Engaging with customers while serving food in an appropriate manner
- Disassembling and cleaning area once completed
- Following food safety standards when handling products
- Assisting with events organized outside of ICS or designated store
- Working with other departments to reduce or eliminate overstock or short dates
- Completing demonstration reports for store, and sharing information with Team Lead
- Sharing ideas or observations with Team Lead in regard to new items or trends in the market
- Assisting in other duties assigned by Team Lead or Management
- Long periods of standing and walking
- Frequent bending and twisting
- Manual and repetitive tasks
- Lifting, moving, and pushing up to 50lbs.
|What We're Looking For:
- High School or GED from an accredited school system or program is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service or in Food Demonstration
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Passion for and experience with local Food Scene
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team setting
- Ability to learn quickly about ICS products
- Exceptional organizational skills
Working conditions:Job requires employee to work a variety of shifts including mornings, days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Employees will be exposed to cold temperatures when accessing our refrigerated areas. Job also requires employee to work with challenging customers and/or situations.
We'd love to hear from you!