Italian Kettle Chip Nachos
These Italian Kettle Chip Nachos make the perfect game-day snack. Filled with italian sausage, kettle chips, green peppers, tomatoes and cheeses, these nachos come together quickly for the perfect sharing plate. Gather together to enjoy a tasty of Italy in a new way!
600-700g mild or spicy italian sausage, crumbled and cooked (out of casing)
2x 150g bags Kettle cooked potato chips
2x green peppers, diced
1 cup halved grape tomatoes
2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
1 cup shredded parmesan
Dried oregano branch to garnish
Servings: 6-8 people
Preparation: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Kitchen Equipment: baking sheet, parchment paper, frying pan
- Cook the italian sausage over medium heat in a large frying pan for 10-15 mins or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the cooked sausage from the pan onto a paper towel lined plate or bowl until ready to use.
- Preheat your oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Empty and spread out one bag of the kettle chips onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Layer with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella, half of the cooked sausage and half of the chopped green pepper.
- Then layer with the next bag of chips followed by the rest of the shredded mozzarella cheese, cooked sausage, green pepper and top with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and everything is piping hot.
- Top with fresh tomatoes and dried oregano.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Pro Tips:
- Prep all of your ingredients ahead of time and simply bake in the oven when you’re ready to eat.