Non-Alcoholic Drinks for January
Looking for some inspiration for non-alcoholic drinks to make this month? From bitters to creative club sodas, the shop has a wide range of drinks to choose from - so here are some tips and drinks to make happy hour enjoyable anytime:
- San Bitter Red: Very similar in taste to Campari, this bitter ruby-red soda is lovely on ice and even with a slice of orange for the perfect aperitivo.
- San Pellegrino Chinotto: With a bit more of a cola sweetness, it has a fresh herbal finish that you’ll enjoy.
- Casamara Club Amaro Club Soda: Refreshing and dry, these club soda’s are wonderful on their own. Using real botanical blends, these sips mirror classic Italian aperitivos.
- Italian Soft Drinks: Look for a variety of flavours, most italian sodas have small bubbles which are more pleasing to the palate. Citrus flavours like orange or lemon have a touch of bitterness mixed with mild sweetness which is a beautiful, cool sip.
- Non-groni: If you’re looking to make a non-alcoholic cocktail, try mixing 2 parts San Bitter Red with 1 part San Pellegrino Chinotto for a similar sip to a negroni. And, don’t forget to use a beautiful cocktail glass!