Working at the Italian Centre Shop is like being part of our family. We value, reward and promote team members who are passionate about food, family, community and committed to doing a great job. We are currently looking for a Full Time Bakery Packager at our South Side (5028 104A Street) location.
- Monday to Sunday Availability
- Shifts may vary between 9:00am till 6:00pm
- Must be able to work General Holidays & Weekends
|What We Offer:
- Unlimited career advancements and strong training
- Free lunches every shift
- Flexible work schedule
- A great atmosphere where we listen to your ideas
- An opportunity to work with a supportive team
- A clean and safe work environment
- Benefits after 3 months
|What You'll Be Doing:
- Packing bread and pastries into boxes quickly
- Ensuring orders are properly picked by following a list
- Clean baking equipment in a timely manner
- Ensuring a clean work area
- Follow directions as given
- Additional assigned tasks as required
- Job requires a variety of standing, walking and sitting.
- Job also includes manual and repetitive tasks.
- May be required to lift up to 30lbs
|What We're Looking For:
- High School or GED from an accredited school system or program is preferred.
- Experience is considered an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent listening skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a professional image at all times
- Work independently with little direct supervision
- Have a well-balanced concern for both task and people
- Have a genuine concern for needs of customers
|Working conditions: Job requires extended periods of standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 30lbs . Job includes manual and repetitive tasks.
We'd love to hear from you!