Welcome to Step Into Italy – our Passport contest for travelling around Italy and Europe with your tastebuds.
WHAT YOU DO/RULES
- Pick up a passport in-store. In Edmonton. Or Calgary.
- Purchase all NINE items listed below.
- Get your passport stamped by the cashier on payment for each of the nine items listed below.
- Fill out the ballot on the back of the passport with your contact details.
- Tear off the ballot from the passport and drop it into one of the specially designated boxes in-store.
- Competition ends 9 pm December 15th 2015.
- One winner will be drawn at random from the ballots, one in Edmonton, one in Calgary.
- The winner will be announced Dec 30th 2015. We will call or phone winners before that date.
- The administration of this competition is run entirely at the Italian Centre Shop Management’s discretion.
- Entries are limited by the number of passports printed.
- Staff and their families are not permitted to enter the contest.
- First Prize. Dinner for eight, including wine, prepared by a local celebrity chef, in-store.
- Second/Third Prize. $250 Italian Centre Shop Gift Card.
PASSPORT PRODUCTS PURCHASE TO ENTER:
- One Panino (hot or mild)
- A tin of La Pavoncella Tomatoes
- Any packet of Risccossa Pasta
- Olive OIl. Purchase any bottle, as long as it says Olive Oil on the product label
- Ontario Jumbo Ravioli. (In the freezer)
- Balsamic. Purchase any bottle, as long as it say BalsamicVinegar/Glaze on the product label.
- Parmigiano Reggiano. Purchase a piece from the Deli.
- Artisan Breads. Purchase any of our bagged or bread baked in-house daily.
- Kimbo Coffee – Beans or ground.