Working at the Italian Centre Shop is like being part of our family. We value, reward and promote team members who are passionate about food, family, community and committed to doing a great job. We are currently looking for a Full Time System Analyst at our Sherwood park (700, 8005 Emerald Drive) location.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8:00am until 5:00pm
|What We Offer:
- Unlimited career advancements and strong training
- Free lunches every shift
- Flexible work schedule
- A great atmosphere where we listen to your ideas
- An opportunity to work with a supportive team
- A clean and safe work environment
|What You'll Be Doing:
Duties and responsibilities
- New product entry in system and price file maintenance
- Price changes (produce, price increases / sale items)
- Create new labels/tags as required along with Floor Supervisor
- Receive as well as review all costs on incoming invoices, communicate changes to Supervisor as required
- Investigates products on invoices not in system and enters into system, pricing according to margins
- Monitor reports on margins and ensure they are correct
- Answer phones as well as cover for accounts payable by taking orders and creating invoices when needed
- Administrative responsibilities for entire store, including scanning documents between stores for management team, ordering office supplies, receive and sort incoming faxes and mail, copying and all other admin duties as required
- Attends meetings
- Run various reports for management as well as supervisors
|What We're Looking For:
- High School or GED from an accredited school system or program is preferred.
- Post-secondary education with a focus in Business Administration preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years of office experience, including data entry
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent listening skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a professional image at all times
- Work independently with little direct supervision
- Must have good math skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Have a genuine concern for needs of customers both internally and externally
Job requires employee to work primarily day shifts during the week. Flexibility in this schedule is required.
Job requires a variety of standing, walking and sitting.
Job may include manual and repetitive tasks.
Due to the nature of this role, all candidates must be able, and will be required, to successfully complete a criminal record background check.
We'd love to hear from you!