The Art of Gifting
Posted On January 30, 2020
Did you know? Putting together a unique gift can come from the aisles of our stores! From hostess gifts to birthday or even just to treat yourself, we’re come up with some mix & match items for your gifting needs:
Cookbook + Ingredients
- Choose a cookbook. Then, choose a recipe from the cookbook and grab two ingredients from the store. Attach a note to the cookbook paired with the ingredients so the person knows you’ve set them up with a start to a delicious recipe!
- Some people are inspired to get in the kitchen for a challenge like making their own pasta! For those adventurous friends, pair a pasta maker, ravioli cutter and truffle oil for an inspirational gift. For a special add-on, print out a pasta-making recipe to round the gift out.
- For the person who you just can’t decide on one gift, we have a selection of personalized gift baskets made for everyone’s tastes! Gift Baskets range from the Snack Lover, Pasta Lover, Euro Sweets and Espresso Lover, just to name a few. Find the selection here: https://www.italiancentre.ca/gift-baskets
Unique Chocolate Bars
- When in doubt, a few bars of beautifully wrapped chocolate can do just the trick. Looking to wrap it in an environmentally-friendly way? Check out the housewares section for a selection of tea towels to use as the wrapping paper for a couple of chocolate bars.
Italian Centre Board
- Looking for a beautiful hostess gift? Our go-to for hostess gift giving is a beautiful Italian Centre wooden board paired with a cheese knife and gift card.